PILOT-ABP FINAL EVENT: Presentations
FINAL EVENT: “SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS”
On 23rd May, the University of Alicante hosted the final event of the European project PILOT-ABP. This event was organised by INESCOP and UA, in cooperation with the rest of Consortium members.
More than 40 people participated in the event, who showed great interest on the contributions presented by experts. Presentations displayed are already available:
- Future structure of the European rendering industry. Mr Dirk Dobbelaere, European Fats Processors and Renderers Associations, EFPRA
- PILOT-ABP Project: recovery of ABPs into high added value products. INESCOP.
- Functional fats and oils: an innovative approach towards a sustainable future. DTI , Carnad, Tydock.
- Solution to ABP wastes disposal: the continuous Hydrothermal Liquefaction alternative. Greene, University of Alicante.
- Biopolymers based on proteins: an increasing market demand. INESCOP, Amek
- Financial tools and instruments for the implementation of eco-innovative technologies. Ms María José Tomás, CDTI